Looking for something? Look it up here!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Happiest Memory in Seoul

I've always admired and wished to come to South Korea. This dream came true when a company offered for us hospital employees to have a 4 day tour. We diligently prepared our papers to apply for a Korean Visa and it was a great moment when we received it.


Aside from stepping into Korean soil, my happiest memory in Seoul was when we went to Gyeongbokgung Palace. The buildings inside this palace complex were beautifully maintained. I felt like being in a beautiful movie maybe because I can see that traditional Korean architecture reflected all around me. I particularly liked that there were a lot of people wearing Hanbok and they were a lovely sight. I especially loved this part of the palace because of the serene lake and Bugaksan Mountain as the stunning backdrop. Some Cherry Blossom petals would fall periodically because of the wind and it adds to that magical experience. Truly one of the most memorable trips I had. Hopefully I can come back and explore more of Seoul soon :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment