Looking for something? Look it up here!

Monday, January 8, 2018

Coco

image from seaburytides.org

I was excited to watch this movie after seeing its trailer from the television. After I learned that it won the Golden Globes 2018 Best Animated Movie of the Year, I immediately watched and I was not disappointed. Although I may be a little late in watching it, I will still recommend for you guys to check it out!

Funny thing is, my colleague told me that he cried after watching the movie. I laughed at him and said to myself I might not. I was wrong. I cried, too. The movie is about family and remembering loved ones who have departed this world and about music.

One of the songs that I liked was entitled: Remember Me. Here is the video and first 2 stanzas of the song. :)



Lyrics from 'Coco'
Written by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
Performed by Miguel, featuring Natalia Lafourcade


Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For even if I'm far away I hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart

Remember me
Though I have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be
Until you're in my arms again
Remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment