Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Sunday Afternoon at Artvo

Been bugging Joel to come with me to see what Artvo was about. It is a "trick-art gallery" and boasts as the first of its kind in Australia. I have been to one in Phuket about 5 years ago and thought he might like it too. So, on one Sunday afternoon we headed down to Docklands to check the place out. 

We got there at around 3 pm and went straight to Artvo. Ticket price was $28 for one adult. The attendant was happy to instruct us of what to do and here I am doing the first ever pose.


At first we found it difficult to understand how to pose so we were quite awkward.


Or the photos we took were quite blurry.


Then we warmed up and got the idea.


I swear this smile would be my biggest if I can afford to shop like this!


It also tested our acting skills such as being afraid of giant creatures. 


Or almost falling off a wooden bridge. 


And trying to hide from a one eyed green moster. 


We also got a chance to visit famous tourist spots like a canal in Venice.


Or just sitting near Trevi Fountain. 


Indulged in red wine.. 


and him with a giant sushi


I must say, our acting skills were tested. Joel liked it as much as I did. It's a great way to spend an afternoon with friends and family. I'd recommend you all try one near your area, if there are any.

Thank you for reading and 'til next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment