Looking for something? Look it up here!

Monday, March 30, 2020

After All This is Over..

We've been staying indoors in the hope of helping to flatten the curve. But I cannot help thinking about getting back to our "normal" lives. I miss going to church on Sundays or going to the movies or to tourist hot spots in our own city. I miss the number of choices of entertainment such as concerts, musicals, game competitions and the like. I miss going out to eat at new and interesting restaurants instead of just getting take away. I miss browsing in Facebook or watching TV and hearing about other news than the Corona Virus. Lots of other things that we have taken for granted before and now is prohibited. 

After all this is over, I would like to experience all those things like we did before. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Me too, Kin, I wish this will be over soon so we can live our lives normally again. Learning for this experience is to cherish everything that we have and everything that we normally do (our daily grind) because we do not know when our lives will take on a different turn. Take care always, you and Joel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this to be over too. I definitely miss going out to new places and eating out too. But for now, I guess we do what we can to flatten the curve.

    ReplyDelete