Looking for something? Look it up here!

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Autralia Travel Bucketlist

I saw a news ad on Facebook saying that Australia's Federal Government thinks that overseas travel might not be starting until 2021. This is quite sad news for me because I definitely want to visit my family in the Philippines and of course would very much like to see other countries as well. On the other hand, this is an opportunity for us to travel within Australia and conquer travel bucketlists here!

If given the chance to travel around Australia, here is my list (no particular order):

image courtesy of parksaustralia.gov.au

1. Uluru - I would like to see the Ayer's Rock or Uluru. Although people cannot climb it anymore, I would very much like to see it with my own eyes. Also to experience what Alice Springs could offer.

2. Darwin- My in-laws went to Darwin and they had such a nice time there. This explains pretty much why I want to visit there.

3. Cairns - The great barrier reef is near this city and would very much like to visit one of UNESCO world heritage site in Australia. Though I haven't tried diving before but I could learn!

4. Brisbane - Visit my friends over there. See what Brisbane is :)

5. Broome - I would like to experience sunset camel rides and walking along the dinosaur tracks!

image courtesy of redsuncamels.com.au

6. Canberra - I want to visit the capital city and maybe try to stay at the famous wildlife lodge where you get to see the animals from your lodge room!

7. Tasmania - I wouldn't mind coming back to this state. I haven't gone to Wineglass Bay and Port Arthur.

image courtesy of discovertasmania.com.au

I'm sure there is still a lot more than I can add to this list but this is already a handful! God knows when this Corona virus would end and I hope I still have the time and money to spare and tick these things off my list :)

Thank you for reading and 'til next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment