Looking for something? Look it up here!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sunset at Kata Beach

I love Sundays. Aside from going to Church and being my rest day, it is usually the day me and my friends can all get together.


This particular Sunday, we chose to hang out at Kata Beach. Just a tip, when coming over in Phuket and wanting to hit the beach minus the crowd, choose a hotel in Kata or Karon Beach.

  
Beach chairs are prohibited and so people are forced to sit on the sand. This does not bother anyone because the beach is mesmerizing. But thankfully, Mel has carried along with her their "banig" or mat. I was able to sit and lie on it. 


I'm not that greedy. I shared it with my friends too. Caught us here taking a group selfie :)



Looking at the sunset and hearing the beach waves was so relaxing. Thank you Lord for another awesome day.


We saw this dance video for the song: Watch me Whip. We tried to copy it and have our own version. Practicing it was tedious. Here is our behind the scene/ practice video.



The gorgeous background and silhouette effect made me love our finished product.


Hoping to have more fun dance videos soon! Thank you for your time.





No comments:

Post a Comment