Looking for something? Look it up here!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Help me win a trip to Bali :)

So I found out about Discover Wonderful Indonesia's Win a Trip to Bali contest last night. It has always been my dream to get to Bali, Indonesia. I long to see, hear and feel the atmosphere of this famed tourist spot. The place has always been present in my bucket list. Checking flights from Thailand to Bali was my daily ritual. The thing is, its expensive to get from here to there maybe because of the 3 hour flight and I'm sure because of it's popularity as well.

photo courtesy of asiaexchange.org

While browsing in a travel forum that I belong to, I found out about this contest. I immediately went into its face book page and read more of the details. Join me in reaching for the price, too. What you need to do is to go click on the link on my facebook page. You will then be redirected to Indonesia.Travel's Face Book page. Click the "Enter Here" button to make your own Indonesia Travel Wishlist. You can do this by selecting the places you would like to visit in Indonesia. There are a lot to choose from and I know you'd like to put them all on your list. You can only choose 6 places but then you can make more than one wish list!



Next step is to get your friends and family to create their own wish list or to vote for yours to get more points. Its so easy peasy :)

Otherwise, you can vote for my wish list and help me reach my Bali Holiday dream. I won't forget to write about my experience and share it with all of you.

Thank you and 'til next blog! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment