Looking for something? Look it up here!

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Childhood Antics

I saw this photo on Facebook and I remembered my own childhood days.

photo taken from Facebook

I remembered I loved crayons and I kept them even if  they were so tiny. I loved pens and pentel pens as well. It was especially fun to write at the wooden walls of our house. I remembered my sister recommended for me to write with a pencil so that it can be erased but I loved how the color pens had different colors to choose from. I didn't go as far as write on my pet cat, though, because she was grey.

Our walls were a dirty mess because aside from writing on it, I learned how to paste papers on them, too. My parents were very patient to me although they didn't like the sight of the house walls anymore. When I was already older and grew out of my love of wall writing, they renovated our house and had the walls repainted. We eventually moved out of the house onto another province. I'll always remember that little house on the hill where our childhood was fun and carefree.

Thank you for reading and 'til next blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment