Looking for something? Look it up here!

Monday, September 25, 2017

Coming Back to Cebu

image taken from https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbnnews

The province of Cebu is the land of my father. Me and my sister have lived and worked in Cebu until I decided to try my luck in another country. Back then, Cebu was interesting for me. It had a number of shopping centers that I regularly go to and transportation was easy breezy. Now that I am back in Cebu after 3 years of being away, I find that there are more malls, more people and heavy traffic. I have successfully found a job in one of the busiest hubs in the metro and going to the place is quite a burden. I need at least 2 hours prior to my work time to get ready and catch a jeepney ride. Jeepneys going to and from are most likely full more so on rush hour. Otherwise, I will have to resort to getting a taxi or uber or angkas ride which is expensive but still are good ways to get to the job on time. Since I am petite, jeepney drivers could still let me ride in their already full vehicle and I end up sitting with only 1 butt on the seat. But in the name of work and getting there on time, I have to sacrifice and bear all this. I just hope God sustains and gives me strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment