Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Getting into the mudpack craze


Because of Facebook, I have learned about my acquaintances using mudpacks to help smoothen and soften their skin. It made them momentarily appear as if they went out from a pig pen but they raved about the result. I have never tried one myself and was curious about it. I found that my friend was a re-seller and when I had the money, I immediately ordered one. I am pleased to see that it is non greasy and has no scent.


I know I should have put a lot thicker on my face but I did not want to shock myself of how I look like :P Anyway, before putting it on, I washed my face with soap and water and patted my face dry. I left the mudpack for about 15-20 minutes. I can literally feel it harden on my face. Surprisingly, it can easily be washed off. I do agree that it leaves my face smooth and tight but I have yet to see the long term effects of it on me. 



I'm excited to use it 3 or 4 times a week and just praying I will not be lazy to follow this skin routine. 

Thank you for reading and 'til next blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment