Looking for something? Look it up here!

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Air Supply Live in Concert


I was very excited when I read that Air Supply was going to perform in Melbourne. The tickets were pretty expensive and I felt I could not afford it. But then, I found a really good deal online and I snapped it up! 

I'm very pleased to know that they are an Australian Band. I grew up listening to their music. I remember listening to most of their songs from the radio and the tunes take me back to memories of being in my childhood home on a weekend.

Me and Joel had a really good time in the concert. They played most, if not all, of their hit songs and I could sing most of them, too! I love that they sound almost the same as their recordings, legit music artists of their generation. I only have a few clips as I wanted to enjoy the moment and also a staff of the convention centre was going around asking not to take videos (?).

Here's one short clip that I got from last night's concert.


Thank you for reading and 'til next blog!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Every time I hear their songs, I always think of my chill and relaxed Sunday afternoon in the Philippines. =)

    ReplyDelete