Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Nick Jonas - Chains

Ever since I heard Nick Jonas' first single I thought there was something in his voice or his song that caught my attention.

His latest single, Chains, is now on my playlist and is on repeat. I already find him very sexy just by closing my eyes and listening to the song. More so, when I saw the video on youtube. I did not quite catch the theme of the video though but nevertheless I'm hooked. Nick sounded very masculine which perfectly matched the beat and catchy tune.

A part of the lyrics goes: "You got me in chains for your love" which I imagine him as being super glued to his partner so much he cannot move away no matter what she does. I do not agree giving heart and soul and being obsessed too much works on love. I believe in it being freely given, patient and kind. 

On the other hand, this may mean he cannot look and treat another woman the way he does for her. He is loyal and willing to stay to make their relationship work. Such a rare one these days.

It's weird that I do not agree to the song lyrics but I still like the song. Anyway, this too shall pass. Even though I cannot relate to the song for now, it will definitely stay on my playlist until another Nick Jonas single comes along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment