Looking for something? Look it up here!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I'm a Belieber

I am not a Justin Bieber fan before. I just liked his songs but do not find much meaning in his pop songs. Now, I have turned around. 

My friend asked me to listen to Justin's new songs " What do you mean" and "Sorry". I loved it so much as it does not give any trace of the teeny pop that he used to be. The songs also feels like it was written from the heart with a clear message. I also fell in love with his song "I'll show you". The song is, in fact, on repeat on my playlist. 

I think Justin has improved a lot from his previous teeny high pitched voice to a breathy yet sexy and expressive tone. So far on his Purpose album, those are the 3 songs I like. I have yet to hear all 20 tracks. 

Here's his official video for the song "I'll show you". He is seen running around in a very scenic place which some point out to be in Iceland. It would be amazing if I can go there and see the sites for myself. Indeed, if I was there I would also run around because of happiness! Anyways, enjoy his video and 'til next blog! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment