Looking for something? Look it up here!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Trip to Komodo Island in Indonesia - I waaaannttt

So the Ministry of Tourism of Republic of Indonesia is holding a contest which requires one to make a 30 seconds to 1 minute creative video that covers an introduction and why a person should win a trip to Indonesia. 

I sought the help of my friends to help me make a video so that I can join it. I really want to win it because:

 1. I never set foot in Indonesia before
 2. I believe Indonesia has a lot to offer and I want to see it for myself
 3. My blog does not contain anything about Indonesia yet

I also think this would be a nice birthday gift if ever I get to win and have the prize :) The prize is one (1) return air tickets to Labuan Bajo, Komodo Island, Indonesia and a three (3) days,two (2) night's hotel accomodation in Labuan Bajo. I have never seen a Komodo Dragon before but I am definitely interested in seeing one.

So here is my entry video! Please hit the like button on youtube :) #INAbucketListContest #WonderfulIndonesia


No comments:

Post a Comment