Looking for something? Look it up here!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

B Cat Cafe Phuket

When I visited Chiang Mai last year, I was interested in visiting a Cat Cafe because the place had one. I've never been into one before so I was curious. However, all our day activities have been booked ahead and at night, we wanted to see more of the festivities so I was not able to go.

Last month, my mother and sister visited me in Phuket. Me and my sister loved cats as children and when I discovered that a cat cafe was in Phuket Town, she wasalso eager to take a look.


The place is named B Cat Cafe. I don't know what the B is for but I'm glad our driver was able to take us there. The place is divided to 2 sections, one is cat cafe and one is a restaurant. This is the restaurant side.


The rule is that before a person enters the cafe side, they have to order at least 1 cake and a drink. We were also asked to take off our shoes and to wear house slippers, which we obliged. The staff also reminded us to read the house rules.


Once inside and while waiting for our orders, we were happy to touch and pet the felines.


A lot of cats of different breeds and sizes.


This funny one tried to steal my drink while I am looking away.


Also, he made me kind of nervous because he was scratching the sofa. Maybe to sharpen his nails to get back at me?


The place was lovely and not smelly. The interiors are not overly decorated and there were a lot of cat accessories and cat pillows.


We stayed only for about 1 hour as we still have a lot to discover in Phuket. It was a fine experience and my next goal is to visit a dog cafe. Thank you and 'til next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment