Looking for something? Look it up here!

Monday, October 31, 2016

Crab House

Nothing beats good food to bond friends and make good memories. It's also a wonderful opportunity for discovering great places to eat. I browsed my phone and found that I still had photos of our dinner the night before Songkran (Thai New Year) 2014. I originally want to blog about the restaurant but since other priorities got in the way, I forgot all about it. So for a short throwback blog, I'll write about the time we ate at Crab House in Patong, Phuket.


Our hotel was only a short walk away from this restaurant and since we did not want to risk being splashed with water, we chose this place. The menu had reasonable prices. As usual, while waiting for the food we had to have a photo of ourselves. Its amusing to note that we were still quite thin during this time.


When the food arrived, we were surprised because it's not enough for a party of 6. To solve the problem, we ordered additional dishes. The place's specialty is of course, crabs. Guests are able to choose how they are served. By the time the crab came, I was already busy eating. Thus, I had no photo :P.  Our orders were mostly Thai dishes because we just can't get enough of it.





Before the food disappears suddenly from these plates, of course we had to have a photo.


It was a satisfying meal for us and I'm happy to have enjoyed the rest of that year's Songkran celebration. Thank you for reading and 'til next blog! 




No comments:

Post a Comment