Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year Getaway part 1

As our office was closed for 2 days to celebrate the coming of the New Year, me and my colleagues went out of town to enjoy and refresh ourselves. We decided to go to Krabi, Thailand.

According to Wikipedia, Krabi is a town on the west coast of southern Thailand. We drove towards Krabi last 30 December 2014. It took us about 2-3 hours to reach the town and to locate our hotel. Thank God for GPS as we had no idea how to get there but we did!

We booked ourselves to Greenview village resort. It was a lovely resort about 10 minutes away from Ao Nang Beach. We arrived at about past 9 in the evening and was directed to our 2 bedroom cottage. I thought I could not sleep because we did not have air conditioning for our accommodation. I was so wrong. The night was cold even with only electric fans in our room. I forgot to take photos of the room untouched because we were so tired. Here is what a cottage looks like from the outside. 


Some cottages looked like this. I took a closer shot this time.


The walkway leading to the pool.


The next morning, we were out to explore Krabi. This was what greeted us on our way to the dining hall for the buffet breakfast. Pardon me for being a neophyte photographer :)


I had to take a photo of my friends with the resort's signage.


The resort had a buffet breakfast offered with their booking. I love buffet breakfasts. This is one of the reasons I rise up early when I am out of town.  They served croissants and other kinds of bread, fresh fruits, cereals, fried rice, ham and sausages, and eggs. Not much but still ok for me. This was my view from where I ate.


After we stuffed ourselves with food to start our day, we were then eager to have our excursion. But first, let us take a groufie!


We can't help to stop and take a photo of the beautiful view that loomed ahead of us while we were on our way.



 We were very excited to start our day. Watch out for my next post! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment