Looking for something? Look it up here!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Bye 2015! Hello 2016

It really feels as if it was only yesterday when we went to Krabi for our New Year's Eve 2015 Celebration. In a few days we'd be welcoming another year and a new set of challenges of this gift called Life.

As a look back, I would like to thank God for 2015 and


..the great time I had exploring airports of different cities along with the stamps on my passport



...the blue skies and smooth flights I had with different airlines..




..the amazing sunny weather and good photos while visiting temples.. 




..the memorable times spent with family while exploring other places.. 




..the crazy adventures with friends.. 



..the relaxing times at the beach.. 


..and the cool selfies with friends..


I used to resent why God has not given me the things I have been praying. As I look back to 2015, I can see He has given me more things I have not considered of asking but turned out to be such blessings. 

I hope you had a great time in 2015. Let us look forward to more blessings, joy, challenges and experiences in 2016. Cheers! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment