Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year!

image taken from csrwerstling.com


So how was your New Year's Eve Celebration? I'm sure y'all had a good time welcoming 2016. One thing that I find difficult to deal with on a new year is to always take note about it when writing it down. It becomes a reflex to me when putting on the date and marking it as 2015 instead of 2016. Well, it only needs a lot of practice to get use to writing 2016.

Next hardest thing for me to do is to find a planner that I like. It has been 2 straight years that I've been using Belle De Jour Planners that I bought from the Philippines. I loved it so much but since I am not in my home country anymore, I found it quite difficult to secure one. I wanted to explore and use other planners, though. Hoping to have find a nice and cute planner for 2016!





No comments:

Post a Comment