Looking for something? Look it up here!

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hello, February!

I'm not exactly writing this blog post to welcome the love month. I'm single and though I hate to admit it, I 'm still quite bitter at having a recent rejection. Anyways, I'm saying hello to February because of the many changes and events this month will bring.

First, my room mate is going to study and work in another country. This means I have to move to a new room with a new room mate who is also a colleague. Moving is never an easy job. I had to remove my things and rearrange it in another room. I remembered when I came to Phuket, I only had 1 suitcase and one backpack with me. The years working and staying here has allowed me to accumulate a lot. It's not that I am complaining instead I'm grateful to be blessed with the resources. It amazes me how much things and trash I have kept all these months. The thought of throwing some things was heartbreaking and disappointing. But then again, it's liberating to see extra space in an arranged cabinet. 

Second, our office is moving to a new building. Management briefed us about this way before 2015 ended. We are now ready to transfer as the place is now ready. New desks and chairs, new seating arrangements and a clean and freshly painted room awaits us. Exciting and anxiety producing at the same time.

Third, I lost a friend who didn't quite treat me well. I'm unhappy that the friendship didn't last long but I guess it would be the best for both parties. I believe that people come and go. Everyone coming into our lives is either a gift or a lesson. I guess he was a lesson.

Fourth, I do not have any travel plans this month. Except for a college friend and her husband who is coming to Phuket to have their honeymoon. I'm so happy for them. They remind me that love still wins. Looking forward to catch up with them soon. 

Fifth, I'm going to try and focus all my energy and thoughts to studying for a test. It's been a long time since I had a standardized test and reviewing for it is taking up my precious resting time. Anyways, I just tell myself to have my eyes on the prize.

Sixth, Valentine's day is coming up. I better find a nice place to have dinner and hang out with my friends on that day.

I'm sure this second month of 2016 also has great things in store for you guys. I hope you have a good start. Thank you and 'til next blog! 








No comments:

Post a Comment