Looking for something? Look it up here!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Travel Goals

There are a lot more places that I dream of visiting. It will take a lot of savings, planning and time for me to achieve and travel to these places but who knows, maybe in the future I might just can! Here are my travel goals for the years ahead in no particular order :)

1. Japan

image taken from http://www.chehobo.com/en-us/japan

There's just something about Japan and it's culture that most people find interesting. I get excited every time I read blogs and articles on how they traveled Japan on a budget, the amazing things they did and picturesque views they watched. I just love love love Japan. Someday, I will go there. But first, let me try and understand their train system.

2. South Korea

image taken from http://www.korea-hotels.net/

My room mate is a big fan of K Pop and so naturally wishes to go to Korea. Though I am not a big fan of Kpop, Korea is one on my bucket list because of it's city and famous theme parks. I also want to go and see how it feels to be in the DMZ.


3. China

image taken from http://science-all.com/china.html

I'd like to walk on the Great Wall of China, see the crowd and how big Tiananmen Square is, see how the Terracotta Army looks like and walk on their Glass Bridge.

4. Europe

image taken from http://www.europeanbestdestinations.com/destinations/bergen/

It is my wish to travel by train and see beautiful and picturesque countries which are in close proximity. How nice it would be to wear some warm clothes and having your photos taken on cold temperatures.

5. United States of America

image taken from www.lightage.com

The home of my favorite singers and actors. I'd like to see the vastness of The Statue of Liberty, the Golden Gate Bridge, make a snow man, carve a pumpkin and do trick or treatin' and eat Turkey on Thanksgiving.

There goes my wish list! I'll make sure to write a blog when I go to any one of these places. And of course, to inspire and help people for their trips. Thank you for reading and 'til next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment