Looking for something? Look it up here!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Can travel dreams really come true?

Last April 3, I blogged about my travel goals and you can read it here. Oh, how sweet it would be if I can do all of them. I know that would be dreaming a lot but anyways, its always free to dream.

I received an email from KLM Philippines inviting me to share my dream and possibly to win a dream trip. It was a very busy time at the office and so now that I am on a rest day, I chose to put some time and attention to the email. Their promotion entails for travelers or adventurers like you and me to share our top 3 favorite travel destinations and who knows, they might take us there someday! I have joined in some contests like these before and did not win but my fighting spirit pushes me to still try my luck.

So I've chosen 3 ultimate destinations that I want and picked the top priority. I also sent a few invites to my friends to join. I want to try and ride this airline of which I've heard there is good and wonderful service. I certainly wish for my travel experience delivered by no less than a pleasant crew.


Let's see if lady luck will shine her smile to me this time. Come and join, too and get a chance to make your dream trip come true. Thank you and 'til my next blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment