Looking for something? Look it up here!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Can't Sleep Love

I've heard of Pentatonix before from a friend who was a music lover. Their cover songs were good except that I didn't like covers. I liked the song being sang by their original artists. Nevertheless, I appreciate their good voices and creative covers.

While listening to my favorite internet radio recently, there was a nice new song that caught my attention. I'd always tried to look for the substance (read: message) in the song. Well, this song talks about a person longing for a kind of love that can keep them awake. (maybe because reality is better than their dreams?) And not just that ordinary kind or lustful thing, but of true love. To which I pretty much can relate as I've been single for more than a year now.

Anyways, here's their video. Thanks for reading and 'til next blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment