Looking for something? Look it up here!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sending Holiday Cheers to One and All

It's the most wonderful time of the year again. This is my second time to celebrate the holidays away from my family and my home country. Even though this is the case, I found that wherever I am the holiday feeling is everywhere.

I found this huge Christmas tree while walking around the busy streets in Bangkok.



I found the Peanuts gang in their Christmas Village at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.



Yesterday, 23 December, sweet little Santas came to sing us a medley of Christmas carols. I snucked out of the office for a couple of minutes to listen to their angelic voices.


And today, I found this on our hospital's Facebook page. Can't help saying awww to these cutees. :)


With this joyous season, I wish we'd never forget that Christ is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas from me to you and your family. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment