Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Still Thankful

I was eager to know if I was one of the chosen winners for the Travel Indonesia contest. Although I was on a holiday, my thoughts were still about it. Unfortunately, I was not one of the 10 winners for the Komodo Island trip. Too bad but I guess God has other plans for me. I'm taking it as His sign for me to rest and enjoy Phuket for a week before I embark on another holiday trip with friends from Australia. 


Today is the beginning of December, my birthday month. I'm so happy to note that although God has not given everything I prayed for, He freely gave me things I did not expect. Looking back at the previous 11 months of 2015, I can say I have experienced a lot. I'm thankful that God delivered me from the heartbreak I encountered at the beginning of the year. He also guided me through all the trips I had.


I'm excited to write and share with you all about my trips and adventures. The world is too big and too exciting to just stay in one place. I would like to inspire others to explore and experience it.


I still have a lot of dream destinations. I'd like to one day visit and see Myanmar, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Laos, Paris and a whole lot of countries.


My hopes and dreams as well as gratitude and praise are all offered to my Heavenly Father. He sees what is on my heart and I will rest in the comfort that He knows what is best for me. I hope you'll do, too. :)

Thank you and 'til next blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment