Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Coming back after my Philippine Holiday

After 2 years of working hard and travelling to a few places, I was finally able to come home to the Philippines to celebrate Christmas and New Year. I was nervous to come home because I have a very limited budget and I would have wanted to give small tokens to my relatives and close friends or maybe treat them with some nice food. With the Grace of God, I was able to come home safely, enjoy my time and share a little bit of my blessings with them. I have not had the time to see everyone because of my tight schedule, I wish to apologize and hope that I'd be able to see them next time. 

Christmas in the Philippines is so warm and different. Even more so with family and friends by my side. I would have wanted to blog about things done by Pinoys during Christmas but it may be too late already. 


I can't wait to share about the new things that I found lovely in the Philippines as well as that of the few nice places I've been to during my visit. This was taken in Sirao Flower Garden in Busay, Cebu City.


And of course, I cannot forget and it is important to our lives, the food! Everything tasted good and I missed them all. I did have a checklist of what food I have to eat when I'm home and I think I have ticked them all!


It was fun and memorable as I made a life changing decision while at home. I hope and pray that 2017 would be as great as 2016 for me and my family. Can't wait to write again and hopefully entertain you all!

Thank you for reading and 'til my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment