Looking for something? Look it up here!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello 2017!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I haven't had much time to update my blog lately as I went home to the Philippines for the holidays. Here's my family in front of our Media Noche. In the middle of the table is what we fondly call lechon (roasted pig). This is usually the star of any occasion. The pig's skin is so crispy and I particularly like eating the meat near the ribs as it is the tastiest part. 


Mum doing the ceremonial stabbing of the pig haha! It was fun to observe some beliefs during the new year like wearing something with polka dots, making noise with coins in the pockets and having different kinds of fruits on the table to hope for a fruitful year ahead. Though I did not jump anymore to be taller (because I have accepted my height lol). 


With the new year, I also had to change my planner/ diary. I've been keeping one since high school but I cannot find them anymore. Here were my planners for the last 3 years and the gold one is for my 2017. Thanks to my sister who bought me one! :)


Before 2016 ended, I revisited my travel goals and found out I achieved fairly well. 


I have to make one for 2017 soon and hope that I can travel as much as I did last 2016 and 2015.

Thank you, Lord for giving us all another year to live the gift of life. I sincerely hope the new year would be prosperous to one and all.

Thank you for reading and 'til next blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment