Looking for something? Look it up here!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Mybus Experience in Cebu

Being in Thailand for quite a few years, I've known that most of the provinces have airport buses that take people from parts of the town/city to the airport and vice versa. This made travelling to and from the airport easy, convenient and cheap. I'm happy to know that Cebu, Philippines has its own bus like this and it's called Mybus.

image taken from amigongbisaya.blogspot.com

My sister has been raving about how she liked riding this bus as it saves her time, effort and money to drive to the airport. I had the chance to ride the Mybus when I went to Cebu last December 2016. Just a few meters walk from the airport arrival hall and there is a mybus sign. She already had a mybus card that she bought from SM City and so she just told the girl at the counter that there will be 2 passengers to pay for on the card. 


The seats were comfortable and the bus was clean. There were spaces for luggage to be stored and handles in case all seats are taken. Mybus departed the airport right on schedule.


I'm so proud of Cebu's initiative for this kind of bus. I think there will be less traffic in the airport now that this bus can serve the general public.

image taken from sunstar/ cebuchinese.com

I found this very helpful infographic. I hope this helps :)
Thank you for reading and 'til next blog! :)



1 comment:

  1. hopefully years from now, mybus will also have double decker buses.
    Visit Cebu Tours if you need tour packages in Cebu.

    ReplyDelete